Saturday 19 February 2011

1000 Posts

Unfortunately no walk this weelend, one was on the cards but a forecast of bad weather  and an arm twisting to look after 3 of our grandchildren ended the possibility. No walk next weekend as we're going to the NEC to see the Outdoors + Carvan Show, lots of leaflets etc to read on Sunday and bin Monday.

As the Title says on Thursday last week this blog went past the 1000 visits milestone. Thank you all for reading my mumblings (note careful not to go for the pun there) over the past 10 months and especially to those of you have kept visiting the blog during those inevitable periods when nothing gets posted, because I've not been walking. I have considered filling these with bits about gear, but I don't want to do reviews or to think that others may buy stuff on my say so.

Thank you to anyone and everyone who has read this blog  in the past or reads it the future,

This is the first time I've typed into the thing in Blogger where the text for the post goes in and I've just realised there is no spell checker, there could be trouble!!

Don't be silent add a comment now and again, even rude ones are appreciated, possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment